Star Wars Party
Star Wars Party Ideas & Decorations
1) For a Star Wars party of course you should decorate with Star Wars themed party supplies such as Star Wars plates, cups, invitations and napkins.
2) Hang Star Wars posters around the party area.
3) Throw a Star Wars Party costume birthday party and tell all your guests to dress up as their favorite Star Wars character. Kids love dress up.
4) Play Star Wars theme music in the background during the party.
5) Hang planets or fighter ships from the ceiling.
Goody Bag Ideas - Fill the goody bags with Star Wars stuff such as
novelty cards, stickers, pencils and figures. Also include glow in the
dark items such as glow balls, bracelets/necklaces, yo-yos and
Star Wars Trivia Game
- For older kids test their knowledge of Star
Wars with trivia questions and provide prizes for correct answers.
help ensure that all kids get a prize you can put them into groups and
give the entire group a prize for correct answers.
- Wrap candy and small toys in aluminum foil and hide the
treats around the house, yard or in a sand box.
- Tell the kids to search
the planet for their moon rocks.
Light Sabers Battle
- Give light sabers to the kids to play with when they
arrive. You can purchase light sabers or make them out of swimming
- Cut the noodles to a child size, then wrap the bottoms in
electrical tape to
make the handle and wrap the rest of the noodle in aluminum foil.
Make an Alien
- Create a craft station and have the kids create aliens.
them paper cut out in the shape of alien heads and let them decorate.
- Provide glitter, stickers, pipe cleaners, stars and anything else that
can be used as
decoration. Be sure to have glue available.
Star Wars Dress Up
- Provide a few Star Wars dress up outfits and allow the kids to dress up as their favorite characters.
Visit our party games page for additional games and activities.
The usual party food is appropriate such as hot dogs, hamburgers, french
fries, pizza and chicken nuggets.
Provide some healthier snacks such as
fruit and veggie sticks and call them Light Sabers.
Also, consider sandwiches or cookies cut out
into stars. Or
fudge made into lumpy balls and call them moon rocks.
Return to Creative Party Theme ideas from Star Wars Party
Clever Kids Party Home