Every little girl wants to feel like a princess so a princess birthday party is a great way to celebrate your little one's birthday. Creating a princess fairy tale is something your child will love and remember. The best part is a princess party is easy to create. There is an abundance of princess party products available. This makes planning a princess party so much easier.
We've pulled together over 100 princess party products we think are great for a princess party. Take a look and happy shopping!
1) A princess party can be based around any of your child's favorite princesses such as Elsa, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and the list can go on. Or if you prefer your princess party can be based around all princesses!
2) When you begin decorating choose some princess party themed products. There are so many great products available and these products will help bring your theme alive. Don't worry, you can add your own touch to make the party more personal.
3) Add to the products you purchased by decorating with princess posters. Use either your child's favorite princess or spread the love around with several different princesses. Balloons are also a great way to liven up a space. For a princess party we typically use lavender and pink.
4) Don't forget the streamers. Using pink and lavender streamers decorate the party area. Hang streamers from the ceiling and chairs. Create a door curtain by hanging streamers at the party entrance.
5) Every princess loves jewels. Scatter plastic jewels on the tables the same way you would confetti. Put toy jewelry in the favors bags such as necklaces, rings and bracelets. Candy Jewelry is a great idea too.
6) Give the party guests tiaras in place of party hats. Don't forget any princes at your party. Provide them with a crown and give them a different favor bag replacing the jewelry with a more boy appropriate gift.
7) Dress up is a great party activity for a princess party. Provide gowns, gloves, heels and hats.
8) Glamming up the girls at a princess party is another fun idea. Set up a makeup station and/or nail station. We typically only do this if the guests are all girls.
Checkout more great Princess Party Ideas found on our Princess party page!