Princess Party Ideas
Princess Party Ideas & Decorations
- Pink, Pink, Pink and Diamonds! Every princess loves pink and diamonds. Decorate using princess party supplies and add more pink to the Princess decorations using pink tablecloths and pink napkins.
- Every Princess party needs jewels. Scatter
crystals on each table (buy plastic crystals or jewels from a craft
store or sewing shop).
- Balloons are a must for a Princess Party. In keeping with the princess party color scheme use pink and white balloon. Add purple balloons to make the party really royal.
- Hand out "magic" wands when the children arrive.
- Banners are a great addition to any kids party. Hang a Princess birthday banner.
- And when it comes time for the Princess to open her presents have her open them on a throne! Pink or purple of course!
- Every Princess must have her tiara! Hand out tiara's as party hats when the kids arrive. For the boys give them crowns.
- Decorate plastic wine glasses with plastic
jewel pieces (from a craft store) to create a royal goblet.
Goody Bag Ideas - Princess paper dolls, princess story or coloring book, crystal/fancy
hair accessories, stickers, bubbles, candy bracelets, necklaces or
Princess Party Ideas & Activities - Princess Party Games
- Create an area with princess costumes and let
the children play in the clothes.
- Take a Polaroid of each child in an
outfit to take home as a memento of the party.
- Set up a craft station and allow the kids to decorate
- Provide dragon cutouts as well as supplies to decorate such as
glitter, stickers, pipe cleaner, buttons, markers, crayons and whatever
else they can use to decorate fire breathing dragons.
- Create a cardboard castle and let the children decorate
it with paint, markers and crayons.
- Or if you're not into making your
own then check out the party sites listed on this page for a pre-made castle.
- Read a princess story to the children such as Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella or Snow White.
- Use gold foil coins and play a game of coin toss.
- Whoever tosses the coin the farthest wins a prize.
- Set up a craft station for the children to make jewelry.
- Supply beads and string to create beaded bracelets or necklaces.
Find the Royal Treasure
- Wrap candy in gold foil and hide it around the party area
or in a sand box.
- Tell the kids to find the royal treasure.
- They get
to keep all the candy they find!
- Entertain the children by making balloon wands.
- Pinatas are always fun for the kids.
Visit our Kids Party Games page.
Princess Party Ideas for Kids Party Food
Serve finger sandwiches
Multi colored cupcakes with sprinkles
Candy Apples (call them poison apples)
Fruit "Wand" Kabobs
Return to Creative Party Theme Ideas from Princess Party Ideas
Return to Clever Kids Party home page