Nascar Party Ideas & Decorations
- Begin decorating with Nascar themed party supplies.
- Use the black and white checkered flag as
inspiration throughout the party. Use checkered tablecloths, black
and white streamers and balloons and hang checkered pennant flags on the
- Another idea for tablecloths is to use white
butcher paper on the tables and draw roads on it. Leave Hot Wheels cars
on the table for the kids to drive them on the road.
- Another great touch for a Nascar Birthday
Party is to decorate with posters of the birthday boys favorite race
cars and Nascar drivers. But of course, don't forget the animated kind
such as Lightening McQueen!
- Use toy cars as centerpieces and tie black and white balloons to them.Tie black and white balloons to old tires and use as decoration in front of the house or along the pathway
- Using cardboard or poster board create road
and racing signs such as a stop sign, yield sign, speed limit (can be
the birthday child's age) or personalize the signs with happy birthday, party here. Attach some of the signs to
stakes and put them in the yard.
- Using butcher paper create a road leading to the party area.
Nascar Party Favors
Goody Bag Ideas - Matchbox cars, race car posters, coloring books with racing cars, whistles, flags.
Nascar Birthday Party Activities
- You will need 2 remote control cars (if you have to buy
the cars they can serve as another gift for the birthday boy or you can
raffle them at the end of the party).
- Create an obstacle course for the
cars by putting items in the cars path to maneuver around.
- Have 2
children compete racing the cars.
- The car that navigates the course the
fastest while completing all the obstacles wins a prize.
- Provide the children with cars, paper and washable
- Have the children dip their car's tires in the paint and roll
them on the paper to see the tires tread marks.
- They can trade cars and
make different designs on their paper.
- The kids can take their artwork
home after the party.
- Provide poster board the size of license plates and have the kids decorate them.
- Provide markers, paint, glitter, beads,
- Tell the children to pick a state and a snappy name for
their customized license plate.
- Fill the back of a dump truck with small gifts.
music and have the kids pass the dump truck. When the music stops the
child holding the dump truck gets to pick a gift.
- Make sure you have
enough gifts for all the children.
- Divide the children into 2 teams.
- Give each team a
tire. Have a child from each team roll the tire to a determined point
and back then pass the tire to the next child.
- Which ever team has all
the children roll the tire first wins.
- Prior to the party create 3 flags using dowels and
cloth. You will need a red, yellow and green flag.
- Use the flags to
direct the children from 1 location to the next.
- The green flag means
run, the yellow flag means go slow and the red flag means stop.
gets to the location first wins.
Also, visit our Party Games page.
Nascar Party Food
Use white and black wicker baskets or bowls to set out party snacks such as chips, pretzels and candy.
- Make red, yellow and green jello. Line
them up in order of a stoplight.
- Or, put red yellow and green M&Ms
on graham crackers using frosting to adhere the M&Ms. Or in rice Krispie Treats.
Normal party food is always a hit at Nascar parties such as pizza, sandwiches and chicken nuggets.
Nascar Birthday Party Cake
Race Track Cake
Take to round cakes and frost them with green
frosting. Then crumble Oreos and sprinkle on the top to make the track.
Use white piping to add the white stripes in the road. Decorate with
Return to Creative Party Theme Ideas from Nascar Party
Return to Clever Kids Party Home from Nascar Party