Kids Valentines Party
Kids Valentines Party Ideas & Decorations
Decorating for a Valentine's Day party couldn't be easier...the
color of the day is RED! It's impossible to have to much red at a
Valentine's Day party! Throw in some pink and white for fun and that's
all the color you need.
- Purchase Valentine's Day themed party supplies such as red plates, cups, napkins and tablecloths.
- Decorate with red, white and pink balloons and streamers. Be sure to have a few heart shaped balloons.
can be as simple as boxes of heart shaped chocolates and balloons.
Scatter Conversation candy (the candy with the messages that say "Be
Mine", "Hug Me") on the table and your done.
- Cut out hearts of
varying sizes from red construction paper and hang from the ceiling or
tape to the walls. Feel free to write versus' such as "Be My
Valentine", "I Love You", "Sweetheart", etc. on the hearts.
Kids Valentine's Party Favors
Goody Bag Ideas - Use empty chocolate boxes as your goodie bag. Put
stickers, a chocolate bar, heart shaped candies or heart shaped cookies
Valentine's Party Games For Kids
- Prior to the party designate an area for crafts and
provide large construction paper hearts for the children to decorate.
- Provide decorating supplies such as stickers, glitter, ribbon, beads,
glue. Have the children decorate their own valentine heart.
Find a Heart
- Prior to the party cut out small paper hearts or use
heart shaped candy (wrapped).
- Hide the hearts around the party area and have the children search for the hearts.
- The child that finds the most
- For a twist to this game write a type of candy on each
paper heart. Each child gets whatever candy is written on the hearts
Count the Kisses
- Fill a jar with Hershey Kisses.
- At the start of
the party have the children write down a guess as to how many kisses are
in the jar (be sure to have them put their name on their guess).
child that comes closest without going over wins. Announce the winner
at the end of the party.
Tower of Hearts
- You will need conversation hearts (the little candy hearts that have writing on them).
- Have 2 to 4 children
compete at a time. Give the children a certain amount of time to build
towers using the hearts (45 seconds is good).
- Whoever builds the
tallest tower wins.
- To prepare for this game cut out small hearts. Choose
matches and write 1/2 of each pair on a heart. For example peanut
butter and jelly is a pair.
- You would write peanut butter on one heart
and jelly on another heart. Other examples of pairs are ham and cheese,
cake and ice cream, Romeo and Juliet, Bert and Ernie.
- To play the game
mix up all the hearts and then put them in a pile for the children to
search through. Tell them to find the pairs.
- The child that finds the
most pairs wins.
And check out these great Printable Valentines Games for Kid's Party!
Sweet treats are in order for a Valentine's party!
- Cupcakes baked in the shape of a heart.
- To create the heart shape put a small piece (1/2") of rolled up aluminum foil between the liner and the cupcake tin to create the crease in the heart.
- Decorate the cupcakes with white frosting and pink or red sprinkles.
Sweetheart Rice Krispie Treats
- Make Rice Krispie treats with red candy in them and frost with chocolate frosting.
- Cut into heart shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Make red jello in heart shaped molds.
- Sandwiches cut into heart shapes (PB&J, grilled cheese or ham & cheese are good choices).
- Make a pepperoni heart pizza by putting the pepperoni's in a heart shape on the pizza.
Return to Holiday Parties from Kids Valentines Party
Clever Kids Party Home