Kids Super Bowl Party
Kids Super Bowl Party Ideas & Decorations
1) Begin with football themed party supplies such as invitations,
plates, cups, napkins and tablecloths.
2) A kids super bowl party has to have pennants of the team your supporting on the walls.
3) Your color scheme should match the colors of your team.
4) On the invitation tell the kids to wear their favorite football jerseys.
Kids Party Favors
Goody Bag Favors - Anything football, nerf footballs, football stickers, football candy, referee whistles, etc.
A kids super bowl party can have activities that don't interrupt watching the game. The best way to do this is to play quick games during the commercial breaks.
Hot Football in Reverse
- Take a football or Nerf ball
and play hot potato but in reverse since you have limited time before
the game comes back on.
- How it works is you have the kids pass the
football while the commercials play.
- When the commercials end whoever
has the football wins.
- Prior to the party take a brown balloon
and draw the laces and lines on it that are on a real football.
- Tell the kids they have to keep the football off the ground by tapping
- If they work as a team and keep it off the ground through the
commercial break they all get a prize for good team work.
- Give the kids a sheet of paper with all
the players names.
- They have to determine which players are on which
- The most correct answers wins.
- Give the kids a sheet of paper that
randomly lists the players names in one column and the players numbers
in another column.
- Match the players to the numbers.
- Before the game starts paint the kids
faces to reflect which team they are rooting for.
- Or paint their face
like a football player. Be sure to get their parents permission
prior to using face paint (you can mention it on the invite).
- Set up a Wii console in a separate room with a
football video game.
- The kids can play in their own Super bowl as they have
a football Wii tournament.
- This is a great activity for some of the
kids who are not interested in actually watching the entire game.
- Set up a crafts station and have
the kids make their own posters to support their team.
- Provide glue,
glitter, markers, stickers and stencils.
- This is another great activity
for those who aren't interested in the game.
- In a separate room play a kids movie for
those bored with the game.
- A football themed movie would be best such
as Air Bud, Angels in the Outfield or Angels in the Endzone, The Game
Plan or Little Giants.
Kids Football Party Food
Chips and dip
Hamburgers, hot dogs and subs
Cookies cut out in football shapes
Football cupcakes - Make cupcakes with green frosting and decorate them with flag food picks and candy footballs
Return to Holiday Party from Kids Super Bowl Party
Clever Kids Party Home Page