Begin with High School Musical Party theme products such as invitations, plates and cups.
2) Hang pom poms, pennants and "Go Cats" posters on the wall and around the party area.
3) String white garland lights around the room and hang stars from the ceiling to give the entire party a stage effect.
4) Place a red carpet on the ground leading up to the doorway. Use red fabric, weigh it down with rocks on the edges.
5) Decorate the door with stars and garland lights.
6) Decorate the walls with posters of your favorite characters such as Gabriella and Troy.
Goody Bag Ideas - Soundtrack to the High School Musical, glitter, gloss, plastic microphones and candy.
Name that Tune
Also, visit our party games page with many more fun party activities.
Usual party food such as pizza, hot dogs and chicken nuggets.
Add additional theater treats such as popcorn, large boxes of candy and soda.Return to Party Theme Ideas from High School Musical Party