1) Upon arrival provide the guests with fairy wings or wands (or both). These can also serve as the party favor. The kids will love having these through out the party.
2) Sprinkle fairy dust (sparkly glitter) on the guests when they arrive.
3) Decorate in fairy colors. What are fairy colors...well we consider them to be silver, pink and light blue or any pastel colors. Purchase balloons, streamers, tablecloths in fairy colors.
4) Hang stars from the ceilings and tape stars to the walls.
5) Fairies often live in magical gardens. Decorate with flowers and plants (real or fake). For the perfect fairy garden centerpiece use flower centerpieces with balloons.
6) Candy bouquets are a fun, magical touch for a fairy party too. A candy buffet is equally as fun.
7) For a night time fairy party line the party area with white Christmas lights to make the party really light up.
8) Attach wings to the party chairs and accent with tutus. Optional: decorate the chairs using Christmas garland.
9) Decorate with garden bugs such as lady bugs and fire flies
Goody Bag Ideas - include rubber bracelets, candy rings & necklaces, wands, Tinker Bell stickers, jump ropes, bouncy balls and activity books.
Jump Rope Contest
Pepperoni pizza (using the pepperoni's cut out heart and flower shapes)
Nutella and jam sandwiches
Granola and dried fruit snacks