Disney CARS Birthday Party
CARS Birthday Party Ideas & Decorations
Start your engines and get in gear for your CARS birthday party!
When beginning to decorate use the Disney CARS party supplies. There are many supplies to choose from and this is an easy way to decorate in the Disney CARS theme.
As always, we recommend adding your own style to the purchased supplies.
- Use sidewalk chalk to draw a road on your driveway.
- Hang a racing flag on your garage door or line your walkway with racing flags.
- Hang road signs throughout the party. Put road signs on the front door and garage.
- Hang Disney CARS posters or wall decals. You MUST have a poster of Lightening McQueen and Mater too!
- You can't have a real stop light at your party, but create the effect with red, yellow and green balloons. Group the balloons in bundles of 3. Stagger the heights so that the red balloon floats above the yellow which is above the green balloon.
- Tape black construction paper to your table tops and draw yellow lines down the middle to create a roadway. Put cars on the tables for kids to drive on the rode.
Create an invitation with the shape and look of a
steering wheel. Write on the outside "Steer your way over to "child's
name" birthday party". Or, if you're not interested in making the
invites then purchase one of the many Disney CARS invitations available.
Goody Bag Ideas - Disney CARS, Hot Wheels cars, CARS coloring book, CARS story books, CARS DVD.
- If you have 2 ride on cars you can play this game.
- Divide the kids into 2 teams and have relay races using the ride on cars.
- Prior to the party cut out pictures of any type of
automobile from magazines and newspapers.
- Cut out enough pictures for
each party guest to create a collage (in other words you need A LOT of
- Provide poster board, glue or tape, the car pictures,
markers and items to decorate with such as glitter and stickers.
the kids to each make a car collage that they can take home.
- Prior to the party hide cars around the party area.
- The kids get to keep the cars they find.
Bean Bag Toss
- Use an old tire and have the kids toss a bean bag into the hole of the tire.
- Give out prizes to those who get it in.
- Prior to the party cut out car shapes using cardboard
or poster board.
- Have the kids decorate the cars using paint
(washable), markers, crayons, glitter, stickers, etc.
Car Photo Op
- Here's another fun activity that can also be used as a favor,
have the kids do a photo op using a car photo prop.
You'll be surprised how much fun they'll have posing with this prop.
Kids birthday parties can't go wrong with the usual
party food such as hot dogs, pizza, sub sandwiches and chicken nuggets.
Root beer floats are a fun added touch.
Return to Creative Party Theme Ideas from CARS birthday party
Clever Kids Party Home