Blues Clues Party Supplies
Blues Clues Party Supplies, Ideas & Decorations
- The color for a Blues Clues party is, of course, BLUE! Decorate using varying shades of blue (be sure to use turquoise).
- As always, balloons are a decorating necessity. Decorate using blue and white balloons, streamers and tableware.
- For a centerpiece use a Blues Clues stuffed animal and tie balloons to it.
- Use blue chalk to draw paw prints outside leading up to the party entrance.
- A fun item that can also serve as a party favor is handing out dog tags when the children arrive.
- Another fun item for the kids is dog ears. Attach blue dog
ears made out of craft foam, felt, or construction paper to a head band
and give them to the children when they arrive. You can also use these
as a party activity. Provide the items and have the kids make the ears.
- Face painting is fun. When the guests arrive paint a blue paw print on
their cheek (with parents permission, of course). This is Blue's sign
- Using an old mailbox, spray paint it
purple and attach felt eyes and a smile. This can be used as a
decoration and double as a party prop. Each time a child wins a prize
put it in the mailbox (without them seeing) and have them take it out of
the mailbox. Or put candy in the mailbox and tell the children to have
a look inside and they'll be delighted to find candy.
- Decorate the tables with Dog Bone Confetti!
Blues Clues Party Supplies & Favors
Goody Bag Ideas - Use a shovel and pail as the goody bag and add items such as the Blues Clue's Handy Dandy notebooks by giving the kids a little notebook and blue pencil. Here are some other items to include: coloring book, a dog shaped cookie cuter and bubbles.
Blues Clues Party Supplies & Activities
The Thinking chair
- Cover an arm chair with red fabric (a red sheet will work well).
- Then place several items the kids will recognize on a tray such as a toy car, spoon, pencil, cookie and so on.
- Show the items to the kids for about 1 or 2 minutes.
- Take the tray away and then have each child take turns sitting in the thinking chair and telling you 1 item that was on the tray.
- The child gets a prize when they guess an item correctly.
Clue Us In
- Prior to the party purchase a prize that is the same for each child.
- Something small that can fit in a covered box or sealed bag such as small bubbles, small balls or stickers.
- Then create clues about the item on blue paw prints.
- Scatter the clues around the party area.
- Show the children the sealed box or bag and tell them they have to find all the clues.
- The clues will help them to guess what's in the box/bag.
- When they guess correctly give each child a prize.
- Provide a craft area with supplies for the children and tell them to decorate their dog ears.
- See above under "Ideas and Decorations" on how to make the ears.
- Provide blue sticker dots, glitter, markers, and glue and let the kids decorate.
Do The Blue
- Play the Blues Clue's CD, while the children do Blue's dance moves.
- You may need to demonstrate the dance moves, then watch the kids dance away.
- The Dance:
Swing your arms from side to side, sway your head, swish your hips around Then do them all together!
Shovel And Pail Relay
- Purchase two sand buckets and shovels.
- Divide the children into 2 teams.
- Have a relay race where the children have to pick up a small block with the shovel on one side of the room and then run to the other and dump it into the pail.
- The first team to put all their blocks into their pail is the winner.
Blues Clues Food
Parmesan cheese or sesame seeds
- Cut the breadstick dough into strips.
- Using a scissor, snip the ends of each strip into 2 then roll them down to make the bone shape.
- Cook the breadsticks.
- When done brush melted butter on them and sprinkle with parmesan cheese or sesame seeds.
Blue Vanilla Ice Cream
- Use blue food coloring in the ice cream.
Marconi and Cheese
- Use Kraft's Blues Clues Mac & Cheese.
Blue Corn Dogs
- Make your own corn dogs and add food coloring to the cornmeal.
- Make sandwiches and cut them into the shape of dog bones using a cookie cutter.
Return to Creative Party Theme Ideas from Blues Clues Party Supplies
Return to Clever Kids Party Home from Blues Clues Party Supplies