Batman Party Ideas & Decorations
- Every little boy at some point will want a superhero party, so why not start with Batman!
- Take advantage of the 100's of Batman supplies available for purchase. Purchase a few supplies and then add your own touch.
- Round out your Batman decorations with black and blue streamers and balloons
- As an added touch put a couple Batman posters on the walls. Create
cartoon bubbles (to add to the posters) with sayings from Batman or
Robin such as "You've tripped on one of your tricks Joker!" or "Holy
atomic pile, Batman!" Place the sayings with the posters. If you're at
a loss for Batman & Robin sayings search the internet.
- Create the Bat Cave by painting large boxes
to resemble computer screens and put them around the room. Again use
the cartoon bubbles to show sound effects such as "BAM", "POW" and
"KABLAM" like the old TV shows.
- Put a sign on the front door or garage saying "Welcome to Gotham City".
- To help create the cave feel cover the walls of the party area with Black fabric.
- Hang cutouts of the Batman symbol, Batman mask and bats from the ceiling at your Batman Party.
- To round out this kids Batman party theme cut
out comic strips and enlarge at a copy shop then place in the middle of
your tables or attach to the walls.
- Cut out comic strips an make unique items such as garland chains, cones, or pennants.
Add a comic book to your favor bags. It goes with the theme and kids love comic books.
Riddle Me This
- Put riddles on cards and give each child a turn to pick a card.
- If they get the riddle correct they get a prize.
- You may want to help
with hints depending on the age group. Examples of riddles: "This is the
place I learn the most and play with my friends" (answer: school), "I
can be used to help with homework, contact friends or play games"
(answer: computer), "I'm cold or freezing depending on which door you
open (answer: refrigerator)
The Joker Among Us
- On the invitation tell each child to come with their favorite joke.
- At the party have each child tell their joke and have a laugh fest.
- Provide each child with a cutout of Batman's mask to decorate
- Set up an arts and crafts area and provide markers,
stickers, glitter, glue (you get the idea).
- Play Batman's theme music.
- Get the children dancing to the music,
- When the music stops everyone must freeze. Anyone moving when the
music stops is out.
- Keep playing until you have a winner.
Capture the Villain
- Blow up balloons and write the name of a Batman villain on each
- Choose a villain you want the kids to capture.
- Let the balloons loose and the kids have to find the balloon with that villain's name that they were told to capture.
- Whoever finds the correct villain wins a prize.
Keep playing until all the villains (balloons) are captured.
- Put a poster of Batman on the wall and give each child a
cutout bat with tape on the back.
- Blindfold and spin each child and
then point them toward the Batman poster.
- Whoever gets their bat closest
to batman’s face wins.
Visit our page of party games we created for our readers!
Enlist a friend to dress in a tuxedo (like Alfredo) and serve food to the guests.
The usual party food will do such as hot dogs,
hamburgers, french fries, pizza, chicken nuggets or sandwiches cut into the shape of bats. Add a healthy snack as well such as a fruit bowl or veggie sticks.
Return to Creative Party Theme Ideas from Batman Party
Return to Clever Kids Party Home