Create an amazing 1st birthday with a Baby Einstein party. Baby Einstein is about learning, music and bright colors. Create a cheerful, musical party for your little one. Begin with Baby Einstein products such as invitations, plates, cups, tablecloths and napkins.
1) Decorate with Baby Einstein party products and mix it up by using primary colors (the Baby Einstein signature colors). Choose blue, red or yellow table clothes. If you have several tables mix and match the colors. Use blue, red or yellow streamers to wrap around stair railings and posts.
2) Since this is a 1st birthday party add in a few 1st birthday touches. Some great ideas are #1 centerpieces, 1st birthday bibs, a 1st birthday banner, 1st birthday front door sign or garage door sign.
3) And don't forget balloons. Balloons add a huge decorating element at a minimal cost. For a Baby Einstein party we would suggest a few Baby Einstein balloons and lots of blue, red and yellow balloons through out.
4) If you're considering entertainment then consider a puppet show, but make sure you tailor the show to the age of your guests.
And remember Baby Einstein is all about music. Play classical music in the background or create a safe area for the kids to dance and get them moving.
5) Here are a few more ideas to round out your Baby Einstein party theme:
A first birthday party is about the memories. Let your creative spirit run wild and enjoy the memories.
For a fun party favor and keeping with the theme give Baby Einstein toys as a favor.
As we all know 1 year olds aren't going to play party games, but since 1st birthday parties are typically full of adults too...try some of these fun party games for the parents!
Often the 1st birthday party is really more for the adults than the baby. After all the birthday child may not even be aware it's their birthday. And as we all know a 1 year old doesn't play party games. But, since you typically have more adults at the 1st birthday party it's a fun idea to keep them entertained. Try some of these fun and playful party games for adults.
This game may seem gross, but it really gets people laughing.