Unicorn Theme Party
Who doesn't like a Unicorn Theme Party! The whimsical decorations and colorful theme are sure to delight every child and adult alike.
Ideas for a magical Unicorn Theme Party!
- When preparing for a Unicorn party keep in mind 3 things unicorns, rainbows and lots and lots of color!
- Decorate with rainbow streamers throughout the party area.
- Sugar Cone table decor is a fun way to decorate. Doesn't a sugar cone look like a unicorn horn!
- The kids will love unicorn headbands. Hand them out when the guests arrive.
- Glitter, sparkles and confetti wherever you can fit it in!
- For some reason a tutu just seems appropriate for a Unicorn party. Dress the birthday girl in a tutu!
Unicorn Theme Party Favors
Goody Bag Ideas
- Unicorn headband
- Stuffed Unicorn
- Unicorn stickers
- Rainbow lollipops
- Colored popcorn
- Colorful paint set or magic marker set
- Colored sand
Unicorn Theme Party Activities
Pin the Horn on the Unicorn
Unicorn Name Game
- Use a name list similar to below picture.
- Have each guest put their Unicorn name on a name tag.
- Every time a guest remembers to call a guest by their Unicorn name they get a prize (piece of candy).
Unicorn Ring Toss
Every kids loves a good ole game of ring toss. You can purchase a ring toss
or create your own.
A unicorn pinata is a must. You can pick one up in any party store.
Get your guests involved and have them make their own unicorn horns.
- Give each child a cut out of a unicorn horn.
- Provide all the basic supplies such as glue, glitter, markers, confetti and more.
- You can even offer prizes for the most creative.
This one calls for a lot of space and the budget, but if you have both pony rides are a great activity for a unicorn party. Just add a horn to the pony and your guests will believe they are riding a unicorn.
Unicorn Theme Party Food
- Colored Popcorn
- Unicorn Cupcakes
- Colorful Fruit Salad
- Ice Cream with lots of sprinkles and whip cream
- Unicorn Pizza. Add food coloring to the cheese and some edible glitter!